Fantastic South Africa cruise with three nights on board the ship in Cape Town!
How to book
All you need to do is call one of our specialist Travel Cruise team on:
0800 031 9707
They will talk through the whole process, passing on their considerable knowledge and expertise, recommending the cruise that most suits your individual tastes
Offer valid until 31 May 2019
Prices are based on all new bookings for two people sharing an Ocean View cabin on a full board basis with gratuties and more inclusive drinks package
Flight from London with Emirates via Dubai, one night pre cruise in Cape Town & all transfers included
Prices and availability are correct at time of publication but are subject to change.
This holiday is financially protected by Ambassador Holidays Limited.
Specifically designed to be smaller and more sleek than most cruise ships, Quest, like her sister ship, Journey, is filled bow-to-stern with wondrous luxuries and appointments that enhance your voyage of discovery-making it one that you won't soon forget.
Quest boasts two specialty restaurants, concierge amenities, Spa and Wellness Center, piano bar, Wine Bar, live entertainment, daily enrichment programmes (such as evening lectures), and much more. Satisfy your appetite for luxury and adventure on board Quest.
Included on every voyage:-
• AzAmazing EveningsSM event (except transatlantic crossings and voyages that are less than 7 nights long)
• Select standard spirits, international beers and wines available throughout the voyage
• Bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas
• English-trained butlers for suite guests
• Self-sevice laundry
• Shuttle service to and from ports, where available
• Concierge services for personal guidance and reservations
Cabins and Room types
Stateroom with double or twin beds, no window
A stateroom with double or twin beds, with a window or porthole
A stateroom with double or twin beds and a balcony